BlueStacks is an android emulator, it is a famous software which is used by everyone and if you want to download the old version of BlueStacks, then follow our guide. It helps you to run Android Apps on Laptop and PC. It’s a free software and you can download your favorite apps and use them on the biggest Windows and MAC platform. If you don’t know yet, then you are missing a lot.
If you want to use and enjoy Android apps on PC thenone of the must software you need is the BlueStacks. It’s a popular software and the updates of the online installer are provided by the developer. You need a proper internet connection to download it. Follow the guide to download and use BlueStacks Installer Offline.
Features of BlueStacks Offline Installer:
- It can be installed on less configuration systems. Its easy to use and work.
- You can download android apps on PC using this software.
- It’s available free for Windows and MAC platform.
- Bluestacks gives high android graphic games on your system.
- You can also use Whatsapp, PicsArt, Subway Surfers and many other android apps on your PC and Laptop.
Install BlueStacks On Windows 7 & Windows 8.1/8 Laptop/PC
- Download the bluestacks.msi(setup) file from the link given above. It’s takes 100 mb space.
- Double click on it after downloading completes and start the installation process.
- Follow the onscreen instruction and keep clicking NEXT button.
- You can use BlueStacks on your computer after the installation completes.
Hope this tutorial helped you. If you have any difficulty in downloading and installation of BlueStacks, ask them in the comments below. Thanks for reading!